A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Eden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Eden, Pediatrician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Eden, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Eden graduated from Boston University . He has 4 awards.
Dr. Eden has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Rhode Island Hospital
- Women and Infants Hospital of RI
- Hasbro Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Emanuel Eden MD is a male Pediatrician, has 22 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Robert E. Eden practice?
- Dr. Robert Eden has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Eden practices Pediatrics near Providence, RI.
See Providence Pediatricians.