Dr. Robert Elliott MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

November 22nd, 2016
Dr.Elliott is an excellent Doc! He always makes me feel relaxed and understood

August 18th, 2016
dr Elliott was my doctor for 14 years. I mistakenly thought he cared about me as a patient. He was treating me for anxiety. When I had a stoke his office would not let me cancel my next scheduled appointment even though they were contacted by me in advance according to the written policies of his office. Then a couple of months later, I learned that his practice no longer would take my insurance. After 14 years as a patient, I heard this on a recorded message when I called his office. After 14 years as a patient and based on my treatment needs, this was harmful to me. I would have accepted it without nearly as much damage had he told me in person. The Hypocratic Oath says first 'do no harm.' This experience has caused me not to trust doctors because their main priority is making money. This doctor saw me as vulnerable and an easy mark to exploit. I made the mistake of trusting him all those years. When it came down to him no longer take my insurance, he did not think it was important to explain the circumstances to me or to make recommendations for how I might cope with this abandonment.

April 6th, 2016
Excellent
Changed my life. I never thought I could have a real life. With schizophrenia and bipolar disorder. However, dr elliott has over 12 years or more slowly heloped me enjoy my life. He is remarkable. His kindness and determination finally gave me the strength to help myself. He must have to hardest job in the world. He has helped me achieve a change like awakenings.

July 14th, 2014
Over twenty years
I have bee a patient of Dr. Elliott for over twenty years now. Even after moving out of state I came back to see him. He was able to correctly diagnose my obsessive compulsive disorder and help with the varying degrees of my depression. Always compassionate and attentive.

July 27th, 2013
I have been seeing Dr. Elliott for about a year. I am very pleased with his level of expertise and his professionalism. I would highly recommend him.

October 6th, 2010
CARING AND UNDERSTANDING
I HAVE HAD DEPRESSION AND ANXIETY AND HE IS WORKING WITH ME (PATIENTLY) TO FIND THE RIGHT DRUG COMBO TO HELP ME. HE IS SO KIND AND CARING AND VERY PROFESSIONAL.