Pediatricians

1625 Stockton Blvd
Ste 106
Sacramento, CA 95816
916-262-9002
Locations and availability (1)

Some ratings provided by Kudzu.
 |  A great doctor...  |  show details
by Tracy on Jun 4th, 2013

We have to change doctors because of a forced change of insurance though my work. I am so sad to be leaving Dr Farrell. He was an amazing doctor to my son. We saw him for 15 months and visited him so many times. Every time I left knowing that we got the best possible care. Dr Farrell does speak pretty fast, but he does listen and gives you the best and most educated help possible.

|  We LOVE our Dr.Farrell!!!  |  show details
by Booker Family on Oct 7th, 2009

If U are being referred to this physician U are/ being blessed. I will admit that when my extremely premature son was born in 2003, I was referred to the Sacramento Pediatrics to another physician. I am so grateful that God gave me enough common sense & motherly instinct to know when there is not a fit. However, due to my gut feelings, I requested another physician & after speaking to the staff & investigating my options, I selected Dr. Farrell. I will agree with the other review, that he has never steered me wrong with any of my son's ailments. I always commented to my son's father how Dr. Farrell was so calm, easy-going, relaxed, & confident when we visited him. It just amazed me how he worked with our son, Malachi, & how Malachi likes him. Until this day, Malachi will say, "Mommy I am sick, I can see Dr. Farrell?" It is so funny that he asks this, because there are times of those shots days, U would think he would not like seeing Dr. Farrell, but regardless of his last visit he would go & he would cry for a quick second & it would be over. I just love it! I noticed this avenue for writing a review for a few months ago & have been intending to write this then, but as usual today Dr. Farrell has come through for us once again. He has called it on point that I was compelled to get out of my sick bed & write this review. I want everyone to know how great this physician is & I want him to know how he touches our hearts & our families. He is a great professional & I have no ill words to say as a reflection of his work. He is one of the only physicians that I can say I like, because most have a real rotten disposition & it is nice to have a man that cares for my son as he tends to. No matter where I call from or when I call, he makes sure that Malachi is taken care of & I could not ask for a better physician. He calls the same day & if he is not there the staff is very good at letting U know he is not there (because he does take many vacations, lol). Kazuoa in medical records is another gem in the office & I just thank U both for all U do & I pray that U will keep the same attitude throughout Ur professions there or anywhere U may be. It will be a sad day when Dr. Farrell retires. I do not anticipate being capable of handling that day. Because of Dr. Farrell's recommendation long, long ago to hold my son in preschool an extra year, was very much on point. I tried to let him go as the school system would have wanted (when he turned 5 in October of 2008); however, as Dr. Farrell suggested & informed, Malachi is a boy that already is maturing slower than girls & then with his extreme prematurity he would have even more of a challenge. He let me know that I had a Right as a parent to hold him until the next year. So for anyone with this situation, know that this is a good thing to think about. I found out that the schools in Sacramento are over crowded & the teachers do not have assistance with approximately 27 students. Because of this a lot of responsibility was being placed on the children. I stayed the first day of school to observe how things would be & I was traumatized. It was bad enough the "home school" for us was 3 miles away called David Lubin Elem. They wanted to send my baby on a bus due to over crowding.....not my son. I took Dr. Farrell's advice & advocated to get my son back into his preschool. He stayed out of school about 6 weeks too long, but I did get him back into school. That extra year in preschool has proven to be the best thing I could have done. "Thank U, Dr. Farrell!" He may be glad to know that he just had his sixth birthday & he is reading a sentence to me. So we are off to a great start, except he keeps getting sick around the other children. So when he is home we work on his alphabets, spelling & math. I think Malachi is off to a great start & it is due to this physician that took the time to care for him. Keep up the GREAT job, Dr. Farrell! We hope to see U at graduation! Love & many blessings to U & Ur staff & family. From the Booker Family

|  Best in Town  |  show details
by djacks1 on Aug 15th, 2008 on kudzu.com

Dr Farrell was recommended by my daughter's neurosurgeon when I asked for the best Peditrician I could get after my daughter's brain surgury. Both she and my son see him. He's a doctor you can trust to make the right call.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com
 |  friendly  |  show details
by stampmom on Jun 25th, 2008 on kudzu.com

Dr Farrell was my childhood pediatrician. I never had a problem going to the doctor's office as a child.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com