Pediatrician

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by Kudzu.
 |  A Special Memory and Wise Advice  |  show details
by Diane Aguer on Aug 20th, 2014

Over 30 years ago my little girl was not feeling well and not herself. I took her to Dr. Farrell and he kindly told me to have Daddy get home each night for a bedtime story. Every night thereafter they read and shared many books together even until high school. Their special time! The night before my daughter left for college, she came into the family room and asked her dad to read her a bedtime story. Needless to say he fell apart crying and she read him a story to remember. A wise and caring doctor- Dr. Farrell.

|  A great doctor...  |  show details
by Tracy on Jun 4th, 2013

We have to change doctors because of a forced change of insurance though my work. I am so sad to be leaving Dr Farrell. He was an amazing doctor to my son. We saw him for 15 months and visited him so many times. Every time I left knowing that we got the best possible care. Dr Farrell does speak pretty fast, but he does listen and gives you the best and most educated help possible.

|  We LOVE our Dr.Farrell!!!  |  show details
by Booker Family on Oct 7th, 2009

If U are being referred to this physician U are/ being blessed. I will admit that when my extremely premature son was born in 2003, I was referred to the Sacramento Pediatrics to another physician. I am so grateful that God gave me enough common sense & motherly instinct to know when there is not a fit. However, due to my gut feelings, I requested another physician & after speaking to the staff & investigating my options, I selected Dr. Farrell. I will agree with the other review, that he has never steered me wrong with any of my son's ailments. I always commented to my son's father how Dr. Farrell was so calm, easy-going, relaxed, & confident when we visited him. It just amazed me how he worked with our son, Malachi, & how Malachi likes him. Until this day, Malachi will say, "Mommy I am sick, I can see Dr. Farrell?" It is so funny that he asks this, because there are times of those shots days, U would think he would not like seeing Dr. Farrell, but regardless of his last visit he would go & he would cry for a quick second & it would be over. I just love it! I noticed this avenue for writing a review for a few months ago & have been intending to write this then, but as usual today Dr. Farrell has come through for us once again. He has called it on point that I was compelled to get out of my sick bed & write this review. I want everyone to know how great this physician is & I want him to know how he touches our hearts & our families. He is a great professional & I have no ill words to say as a reflection of his work. He is one of the only physicians that I can say I like, because most have a real rotten disposition & it is nice to have a man that cares for my son as he tends to. No matter where I call from or when I call, he makes sure that Malachi is taken care of & I could not ask for a better physician. He calls the same day & if he is not there the staff is very good at letting U know he is not there (because he does take many vacations, lol). Kazuoa in medical records is another gem in the office & I just thank U both for all U do & I pray that U will keep the same attitude throughout Ur professions there or anywhere U may be. It will be a sad day when Dr. Farrell retires. I do not anticipate being capable of handling that day. Because of Dr. Farrell's recommendation long, long ago to hold my son in preschool an extra year, was very much on point. I tried to let him go as the school system would have wanted (when he turned 5 in October of 2008); however, as Dr. Farrell suggested & informed, Malachi is a boy that already is maturing slower than girls & then with his extreme prematurity he would have even more of a challenge. He let me know that I had a Right as a parent to hold him until the next year. So for anyone with this situation, know that this is a good thing to think about. I found out that the schools in Sacramento are over crowded & the teachers do not have assistance with approximately 27 students. Because of this a lot of responsibility was being placed on the children. I stayed the first day of school to observe how things would be & I was traumatized. It was bad enough the "home school" for us was 3 miles away called David Lubin Elem. They wanted to send my baby on a bus due to over crowding.....not my son. I took Dr. Farrell's advice & advocated to get my son back into his preschool. He stayed out of school about 6 weeks too long, but I did get him back into school. That extra year in preschool has proven to be the best thing I could have done. "Thank U, Dr. Farrell!" He may be glad to know that he just had his sixth birthday & he is reading a sentence to me. So we are off to a great start, except he keeps getting sick around the other children. So when he is home we work on his alphabets, spelling & math. I think Malachi is off to a great start & it is due to this physician that took the time to care for him. Keep up the GREAT job, Dr. Farrell! We hope to see U at graduation! Love & many blessings to U & Ur staff & family. From the Booker Family

|  Best in Town  |  show details
by djacks1 on Aug 15th, 2008 on kudzu.com

Dr Farrell was recommended by my daughter's neurosurgeon when I asked for the best Peditrician I could get after my daughter's brain surgury. Both she and my son see him. He's a doctor you can trust to make the right call.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com
 |  friendly  |  show details
by stampmom on Jun 25th, 2008 on kudzu.com

Dr Farrell was my childhood pediatrician. I never had a problem going to the doctor's office as a child.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com