Dr. Robert Ferguson Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Ferguson Jr?

February 8th, 2017

Amazing!!!

Dr Ferguson is a truly amazing doctor. He cares greatly about his patients and his bedside manner is great. One of the best I have ever been treated by and there have been a lot!

March 11th, 2014

It's a shame that I can only give this man four stars! He is one of the classiest people I know. He babied me through the most traumatic experience of my life, and I am eternally grateful.

August 28th, 2013

Deeply grateful.

I have had an amazing experience with Dr Ferguson. After a difficult mastectomy at mayo hospital I was tremendously concerned about moving forward as I came from a background of where anything could go wrong, it did. Dr ferguson never negated those concerns but took them quite seriously. When a few things ended up being more complicated in my surgery, he was prepared. What a gift to be heard. We continue to enjoy miracles and the procedure and recovery have been a 100% improvement!! We feel tremendously blessed!

July 25th, 2010

Great docotor

Spends a lot of time with his patients.

November 22nd, 2015