Learn more about Dr. Robert Fisher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Fisher is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fisher
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fisher Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Fisher, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Patient Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Fisher graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Fisher has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Longmont United Hospital
- Boulder Community Foothills Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert E Fisher MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Robert E. Fisher practice?
- Dr. Robert Fisher has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Fisher practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Longmont, CO.
See Longmont Internists and Longmont Oncologists.