Learn more about Dr. Robert Foster:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Foster is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Foster
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Foster Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Foster, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Foster graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Foster has 14 hospital affiliations:
- The Christ Hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Edward Foster MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Robert E. Foster practice?
- Dr. Robert Foster has 1 office location.
- Dr. Robert Foster practices Ophthalmology near Blue Ash, OH.