Learn more about Dr. Robert Foster:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Foster is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Foster
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Foster Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Foster, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Foster graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Foster has 14 hospital affiliations:
- The Christ Hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Edward Foster MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Robert E. Foster practice?
- Dr. Robert Foster has 1 office location.
- Dr. Robert Foster practices Ophthalmology near Blue Ash, OH.