A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Fox:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Fox is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fox
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fox Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Fox graduated from Ross University, Edison. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Fox has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Westerly Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert E Fox MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert E. Fox practice?
- Dr. Robert Fox has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Fox practices Internal Medicine and Cardiology near Westerly, RI.
See Westerly Internists and Westerly Cardiologists.