A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Fox:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Fox is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fox
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Fox graduated from Ross University, Edison. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Fox has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Westerly Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert E Fox MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert E. Fox practice?
- Dr. Robert Fox has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Fox practices Internal Medicine and Cardiology near Westerly, RI.
See Westerly Internists and Westerly Cardiologists.