A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Gallagher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Gallagher, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gallagher graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Gallagher has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Children's Hospital at Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Edward Gallagher MD is a male Internist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert E. Gallagher practice?
- Dr. Robert Gallagher has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Gallagher practices Internal Medicine near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Internists.