Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Graham
Dr. Robert Graham, MD, MPH is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY, with other offices in Huntington, NY and Brooklyn, NY (and 8 other locations). He has 17 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Graham is affiliated with Children's Hospital, Mt Auburn Hospital and Overlook Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Graham has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Robert Graham is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.
Dr Boyan Hadjiev
Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine
New York, NY
Dr. Zoran Lasic
Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
New York, NY 0 mi27
Dr. Leonid Poretsky
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
New York, NY 0 mi39