A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Green:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Green is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Green
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Green Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Green, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Green graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.
Dr. Green has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Jennie Stuart Medical Center
- Northcrest Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Green DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert Green practice?
- Dr. Robert Green has 5 office locations.
Dr. Robert Green practices Family Medicine near Guthrie, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Franklin, KY and Hopkinsville, KY.
See Guthrie Family Physicians.