A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Green:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Green is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Green, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Green graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.
Dr. Green has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Northcrest Medical Center
- Jennie Stuart Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Green DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert Green practice?
- Dr. Robert Green has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Green practices Family Medicine near Guthrie, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Cedar Hill, TN.
See Guthrie Primary Care Doctors.