A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Hagar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Hagar, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hagar graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington.
Dr. Hagar has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Middlesex Hospital
- Lawrence & Memorial Hospital
- Inpatient Management Associates
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hagar accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 9 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Community Health Network of Connecticut - 3 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert E. Hagar practice?
Dr. Robert Hagar practices Internal Medicine near Middletown, CT.
Additional practice locations include: New London, CT.
See Middletown Internists.