Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Hagar
Dr. Robert Hagar, MD, PHD is a Doctor primarily located in New London, CT, with another office in Middletown, CT. He has 11 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Hagar is affiliated with Middlesex Hospital, Lawrence & Memorial Hospital and Inpatient Management Associates. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Hagar has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Robert Hagar is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New London, CT.
Dr. Gladys Dychiao
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
New London, CT 0 mi15
Dr. Louis Buckley
Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease
New London, CT 0 mi39
Dr. Rachna Agrawal
New London, CT 0 mi13