be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Hagar, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Hagar graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington.More Education & Awards
Dr. Hagar has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Middlesex Hospital
- Lawrence & Memorial Hospital
- Inpatient Management Associates
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hagar accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 9 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Community Health Network of Connecticut - 3 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Robert Hagar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert E. Hagar practice?
Dr. Robert Hagar practices Internal Medicine and Hospitalist near Middletown, CT.
Additional practice locations include: New London, CT and Old Saybrook, CT.
See Middletown Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Bob Hagar, Dr. Bobby Hagar, Dr. Rob Hagar, Dr. Robbie Hagar