Dr. Robert Hall MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

May 27th, 2017
Poor
I would not recommend Dr. Hall to anybody. He is non-communicative, cryptic, sarcastic, passive-aggressive, and I believe he hides himself from the world. He may be competent, but in my case, incompetence reared its ugly head. When I was his patient he had a power-seeking nurse who abused me verbally and criticized another doctor in my presence. My sense is that she basically was competent and that Dr. Hall often deferred to her opinions because he often was not up to it.

April 16th, 2015
Dr. Hall had his PA Kenny prescribed my husband the wrong medication, and because of that my husband went into AFIB. He was admitted to Spalding due to his condition. Dr. Hall's office said that since it was there error, they would pay for the medical bills. Kenny, Dr. Hall's PA told me straight in my eyes that it was his fault, and that the records were seen by three additional people in thier office. None of them caught the error. There is no telling what kind of damage was done to my husbands heart. Kenny also removed on of my moles on my back and tried to freeze one on my face. He had the one on my back sent off to have it studied for cancer. He never sent any material from the one on my face, and it was continuing to grow. Kenny never recommended that I see someone else, but due to the neglance with my husband, I took it upon myself and went to see another doctor. He immediately made arrangement to have me seen by a specialist. I had the size of a fifty cent piece cut out of my face because it turned out to be skin cancer. Just double check your medications. And if you want to stay with his practice, do not complain. I questioned why the bills were not paid, and the office manager Lisa said I was no longer going to be a patient there. I have since found 4 other people who were given the wrong medications and ended up in the hospital as well. The office manger now claims she let me go from the office for using the word "fk", I told her that was a lie, and asked her if she heard me say it and she said no. I told her I would be in the morning to collect my file and that they should govern themselves accordingly. I have never met Dr. Hall in the three years I was a patient.

December 28th, 2016