A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Harbaugh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Harbaugh is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Harbaugh, FACS, FAHA, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Arteriovenous Malformations
- Brain Aneurysm
- Brain Arteriovenous Malformation (Intracranial Arteriovenous Malformations)
- Brain Cancer
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Intracerebral Hemorrhage (Bleeding In The Brain)
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Normal Pressure Hydrocephalus
- Spinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Harbaugh graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Harbaugh has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mary Hitchcock Memorial Hospital
- Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Eugene Harbaugh FACS, FAHA, and MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert E. Harbaugh practice?
- Dr. Robert Harbaugh has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Harbaugh practices Neurological Surgery near Hershey, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Lebanon, NH.
See Hershey Surgeons.