A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Hawkins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Hawkins is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Hawkins, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Dialysis Access Surgery
- Gene Therapy
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Liver Cancer
- Pancreatic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Hawkins graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Hawkins has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Maine Medical Center
- New England Rehabilitation Hospital of Portland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert E Hawkins MD is a male Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert E. Hawkins practice?
- Dr. Robert Hawkins has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Hawkins practices Surgery near Portland, ME.
See Portland Surgeons.