Dr. Robert Holland MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.7

June 9th, 2015
Dr Holland has drinking probkem and I got seriously hurt
I am not going into all the details, I went to one visit and Dr.Holland got a gun ot of bottom drawer and waved it around, and then he showed me he's gun permit, And it made me go into panic attack.Then he started letting the front office 23 old women make he's decisions and I had to go almost a a month without medication. Which put me into a 2 week sequirer and I could not talk or no knowledge of where I was, then I fell really bad I collased my spinal Infusion, damage my spine and ssh ome other problems. And Dr.Holland had a another doctor put in my my medical records that I had a drug, alochol problems.Because he had to discredit my name because I filed a complaint, and he had already went to the medical board anf they gave him 5 years probation again.Due to them Slander my name no doctor would treat me or help me, May 1 I finally had spinal surgery and Need more surgery but I can stand up straight now.I always thought one person you could trust on earth is your doctor, but he took something from me I don't know if I will ever get back and that is my spirit .

March 10th, 2015
He's a very good doctor.
I saw Dr. Holland the first time a few years ago during my mental vacation at the psych ward. I then went to Gateway and what a nightmare. But I'm back to seeing Dr. Holland and he's a really good doctor. I don't feel that he's pushing drugs on me and I've had psychs in the past that did. He understands my fear of becoming addicted to pills and doesn't even offer any medications that could result in that. I feel he's far more knowledgeable than any doctor I saw a Gateway. I would recommend him to anyone.

April 8th, 2014
Not only will this Dr make money getting you addicted to pills he can also make money getting you off at his rehab facility. ...advise you not to go . He's basically a pill pusher!!

January 6th, 2014
Very moody doesn't appear to care & has no listening skills doesn't seem to care about patient nor their time. Had to wait hrs to see him even with appointment several times. He takes many smoke breaks while office is FULL of patients & he isn't even there many times.

November 24th, 2013
My first visit with Dr. Holland went very well. He was a very good listener. He provided the care and wrote the prescriptions that I needed. I would recommend him to anyone.

November 3rd, 2013
Knowledgeable, forthright
I saw Dr Holland after an acute panic attack that no one else could successfully treat. After a week of zero sleep, he saw the problems with the way I was being treated, and turned it around so that it was correctly handled. Needless to say, I was already grateful for that, but then he helped me in a very tough family situation. Because of Dr Holland's help and recommendations, I was able to save my daughter from the psychological abuse of her alcoholic, unstable father. All in all, I don't want to think about how things would have ended up without having seen Dr Holland. He's honest and forthright, and if you really do want help and aren't full of crap, you will probably like him.

May 10th, 2013
Not worth the wait!
Is very cocky and has a poor bedside manner. I took 3weeks to get an appnt., and the office was always full with long waits.After only two visits ,he wrote me a letter informing me that he could no longer see me for a particular drug therapy, but could see me for my other meds. without any type of explanation. I later found out that it was due to a drug showing up in my urine that he did not prescribe, however, was nearly the same type of drug he was prescribing and had switched me over to, but I had accidently taken one of the old pills leftover. He still did not care to hear an explanation,but actually thought I was going to come back to see him for my other meds, yeah right!

April 23rd, 2010
This "Shrink" needs a "Shrink"
Not only was he rude, but he was argumenative with me and never discussed my psychiatric issues. I was a new patient with him and it was like he never read my file from my old doctor, he just wanted to talk about me being molested as a young child, on our first visit. He never asked how I was feeling or how my meds were working for me. Totally out of touch with his patients. Would not recommend him to my worst enemy. Had to be the rudest man I ever met.

April 23rd, 2010
Out of touch Doctor
This Doctor is the worst Psychiatrist I have ever seen in my life. Not only is he out of touch with his patients, but he is argumentative with them, d ...

March 23rd, 2010
Not Reccomended at all.
Horrible bedside manner, very rude staff, didn't even read records prior to visit after having them for over a week. Messed up most of the prescriptions. Avoid at all costs.

May 14th, 2009
Borderline unethical
This doctor should have his head examined. Woefully inadequate and technically unsound are words that do not even begin to describe his behavior, skills (or lack thereof), and demeanor. My only hope is that he retires very soon. I pray that others who are much sicker than I will know that they have a right to better care than what this doctor provides.