Dr. Robert Holland Is this you?

2.9

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Robert Holland?

Dr Holland has drinking probkem and I got seriously hurt

Posted on June 9th, 2015

I am not going into all the details, I went to one visit and Dr.Holland got a gun ot of bottom drawer and waved it around, and then he showed me he's gun permit, And it made me go into panic attack.Then he started letting the front office 23 old women make he's decisions and I had to go almost a a month without medication. Which put me into a 2 week sequirer and I could not talk or no knowledge of where I was, then I fell really bad I collased my spinal Infusion, damage my spine and ssh ome other problems. And Dr.Holland had a another doctor put in my my medical records that I had a drug, alochol problems.Because he had to discredit my name because I filed a complaint, and he had already went to the medical board anf they gave him 5 years probation again.Due to them Slander my name no doctor would treat me or help me, May 1 I finally had spinal surgery and Need more surgery but I can stand up straight now.I always thought one person you could trust on earth is your doctor, but he took something from me I don't know if I will ever get back and that is my spirit .

He's a very good doctor.

Posted on March 10th, 2015

I saw Dr. Holland the first time a few years ago during my mental vacation at the psych ward. I then went to Gateway and what a nightmare. But I'm back to seeing Dr. Holland and he's a really good doctor. I don't feel that he's pushing drugs on me and I've had psychs in the past that did. He understands my fear of becoming addicted to pills and doesn't even offer any medications that could result in that. I feel he's far more knowledgeable than any doctor I saw a Gateway. I would recommend him to anyone.

Posted on April 8th, 2014

Not only will this Dr make money getting you addicted to pills he can also make money getting you off at his rehab facility. ...advise you not to go . He's basically a pill pusher!!

Posted on January 6th, 2014

Very moody doesn't appear to care & has no listening skills doesn't seem to care about patient nor their time. Had to wait hrs to see him even with appointment several times. He takes many smoke breaks while office is FULL of patients & he isn't even there many times.

Posted on November 24th, 2013

My first visit with Dr. Holland went very well. He was a very good listener. He provided the care and wrote the prescriptions that I needed. I would recommend him to anyone.

Knowledgeable, forthright

Posted on November 3rd, 2013

I saw Dr Holland after an acute panic attack that no one else could successfully treat. After a week of zero sleep, he saw the problems with the way I was being treated, and turned it around so that it was correctly handled. Needless to say, I was already grateful for that, but then he helped me in a very tough family situation. Because of Dr Holland's help and recommendations, I was able to save my daughter from the psychological abuse of her alcoholic, unstable father. All in all, I don't want to think about how things would have ended up without having seen Dr Holland. He's honest and forthright, and if you really do want help and aren't full of crap, you will probably like him.

This "Shrink" needs a "Shrink"

Posted on April 23rd, 2010

Not only was he rude, but he was argumenative with me and never discussed my psychiatric issues. I was a new patient with him and it was like he never read my file from my old doctor, he just wanted to talk about me being molested as a young child, on our first visit. He never asked how I was feeling or how my meds were working for me. Totally out of touch with his patients. Would not recommend him to my worst enemy. Had to be the rudest man I ever met.

Out of touch Doctor

Posted on April 23rd, 2010

This Doctor is the worst Psychiatrist I have ever seen in my life. Not only is he out of touch with his patients, but he is argumentative with them, d ...

Not Reccomended at all.

Posted on March 23rd, 2010

Horrible bedside manner, very rude staff, didn't even read records prior to visit after having them for over a week. Messed up most of the prescriptions. Avoid at all costs.

Borderline unethical

Posted on May 15th, 2009

This doctor should have his head examined. Woefully inadequate and technically unsound are words that do not even begin to describe his behavior, skills (or lack thereof), and demeanor. My only hope is that he retires very soon. I pray that others who are much sicker than I will know that they have a right to better care than what this doctor provides.

Posted on May 25th, 2017