A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Jackson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Jackson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Jackson graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Jackson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Regional Medical Center
- Saint Luke's Meridian Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert E Jackson MD is a male Urologist and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Robert E. Jackson practice?
- Dr. Robert Jackson has 4 office locations.
Dr. Robert Jackson practices Urology near Meridian, ID.
Additional practice locations include: Boise, ID and Eagle, ID.
See Meridian Urologists.