A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert James:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert James is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert James, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. James graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. James has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Rosa Memorial Hospital
- Sutter Medical Center of Santa Rosa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert E James MD is a male Urologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Robert E. James practice?
- Dr. Robert James has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert James practices Urology near Santa Rosa, CA.
See Santa Rosa Urologists.