A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Johnson
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Johnson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
- Park Nicollet Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Emanuel Johnson MD is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert E. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Robert Johnson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Johnson practices Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Minneapolis, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Stillwater, MN.
See Minneapolis Family Physicians and Minneapolis Geriatric Doctors.