Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Johnson
Dr. Robert Johnson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Minneapolis, MN, with other offices in Minneapolis, MN and Stillwater, MN. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine, Sports Medicine and Geriatric Medicine. Dr. Johnson is affiliated with Childrens Hospital - Minneapolis, Lakeview Hospital and Olmsted Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Johnson has the following 3 specialties
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
- Sports Medicine
A sports medicine specialist is a physician who is trained to diagnose and treat injuries and conditions caused by participation in athletic activities.
These doctors are generally employed by professional sports teams to care for the...
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
Dr. Robert Johnson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Minneapolis, MN.
Dr. John Noll
Sports Medicine, Orthopedic Surgery, Family Medicine
Minneapolis, MN 0 mi16
Dr. Chad Kurtenbach
Sports Medicine, Orthopedic Surgery
Minneapolis, MN 0 mi9
Dr. Scott Wissink
Orthopedic Surgery, Family Medicine, Sports Medicine
Minneapolis, MN 0 mi10