A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Jones:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Jones is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jones
Overactive Bladder Patient Education Urge incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Jones Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Jones, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Jones graduated from McMaster University, Hamilton. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Jones has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Comanche County Memorial Hospital
- Comanche County Mem Hosp, Lawton, Ok
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Edward Jones MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 39 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert E. Jones practice?
- Dr. Robert Jones has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Jones practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Lawton, OK.
See Lawton Primary Care Doctors, Lawton Family Physicians, and Lawton Geriatric Doctors.