A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Jones:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jones
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Jones Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jones graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Jones has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- Zale-Lipshy Hospital
- Dallas County Hospital District
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Ellwood Jones MD is a male General Practitioner, has 45 years of experience and practices in General Practice and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert E. Jones practice?
- Dr. Robert Jones has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Jones practices General Practice and Internal Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas General Practitioners and Dallas Internists.