A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Jones:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jones
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Jones Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jones graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Jones has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- Zale-Lipshy Hospital
- Dallas County Hospital District
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Ellwood Jones MD is a male General Practitioner, has 45 years of experience and practices in General Practice and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert E. Jones practice?
- Dr. Robert Jones has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Jones practices General Practice and Internal Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas General Practitioners and Dallas Internists.