inactive

• Good
  • Bad

February 10th, 2010
Not impressed
After concerns that my son was in pain and not gaining weight (3% range) I was referred to Doctor Kane. 9 months later and 3 medicines later he is now at the zero percent level. There was never any tests run to check GERD diagnosis. My last visit even though my 2 yr old son lost more weight he said everything was fine and to keep doing what I I have been even though he still is in some pain and doesn't eat well. And btw it's all my fault he isn't hungry b/c I give him 6-8 oz of milk in the mornings.

November 18th, 2008
Run away, do not walk
Dr. Kane is the worst physician I have ever dealt with. He is extremely uncaring and unprofessional. I feel sorry for the people of Kansas City that he moved there, but glad for St. Louis that he is gone. He let my special needs child suffer in the hospital for 4 days without coming to see her despite numerous attempts by our family and our pediatrician, and when he did show up he did not care at all. We later found out from talking to hospital administrators that while there were no lawsuits against him, there were several settlements. I have also spoken to other doctors who were very appalled with Dr. Kane for various other reasons. He is a disaster!!!

June 17th, 2014