Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Bio-Identical Treatment show details Bio-Identical Treatment
by Eneida S. on Feb 18th, 2013

I have see Dr. Kelly for several years and find him to be one of the few physicians that actually cares about his patients. He is really interested in the health of his patients and in their progress. Most other bio-identical physicians will not accept medical insurance and allows only the well-to-do with the ability to access this type of care. With Dr. Kelly you get the most up-to-date care with old time care and compassion. Thank you Dr. Kelly and staff

by mns on Jan 31st, 2013

Great personalized attention. Not a cookie cutter practice. I actually saw a dually Board Certified MD who cares about getting sick people well holistically. I ahve referred all my friends and family to Dr. Kelley and his professional staff.

Dr. Kelley is a dually Boad Certified physcian with years of knowledge and experience. show details Dr. Kelley is a dually Boad Certified physcian with years of knowledge and experience.
Nov 8th, 2012

Dr. Kelley give you personalized attention and professionalism. I never felt like I was a number or being rushed.

Absolutely a wonderful, caring doctor! show details Absolutely a wonderful, caring doctor!
Sep 20th, 2012

Dr. Kelly took the time to listen to my health concerns and MY ideas of what was going on with MY body. He diagnosed me and is helping me to recover from the neglectfulness of the previous physicians I had seen. Sure wish I could have seen him 10 years ago!!

Sep 6th, 2012

Dr Robert Kelley has been my physican for over 25 years and I would highly recommend him because of his compassion and concern for your health.

May 9th, 2012

Dr. Kelley is awsome! Excellent Physician. I feel like a new person!

Bio-Identical Hormone Specialist show details Bio-Identical Hormone Specialist
Mar 5th, 2012

Bye bye hot Flashes and low libido. I feel like a 20 Year old again. I could kick myself for not going sooner. Dr Kelley also does Alcat Food sensitivity testing that helped me with my GERD and digestive problems. He's an Angel-they don't make Doctors like that anymore. He really listens and is a problem solver.

Oct 5th, 2011

Dr. Kelley has been my gyn for 37 years. He has always been very caring,taking the time to talk about all my concerns,following up on problems as needed. He has in the past 2 yrs help control my Fibromyalgia better than any other doctor I have seen since diagnosis nearly 20 yrs ago. I am thankful he has studied Fibromyalgia and its treatment and that he is truly interested in the welfare of his patients. Not only has he been my gyn, he delivered my granddaughter 12 years ago. I have recommended him to many of my friends.

Stopped my hot flashes and increased my libido show details Stopped my hot flashes and increased my libido
Oct 5th, 2011

Dr. Kelley is the most sensitive and caring Doc I have ever been too. He listens and has the experience to accurately order appropriate tests for the proper treatment. His care is individualized and he gives personalized attention. He's one of the last Boy Scouts-the greatest generation of Doctors.

Beware show details Beware
Sep 23rd, 2011

Would not discuss test results with patient. Sells "supplements" to elderly patients that have no knowledge what they are taking except that "the Dr said they were good for me".

Apr 18th, 2011

My wife is in her 50s and has known many gynecologists. Dr Kelly is her favorite. She says he knows what he is doing and will talk with a patient as long as the patient wants, unlike most doctors. He knows all about traditional medicine, and much about non-traditional things like bio-identical hormones. When she read the above negative review, she was aghast, and said that was not an accurate description of him at all. The waits are a bit long, but she says that;s probably because he doesn't hurry patients out of the office

BEWARD THIS MAN IS A QUACK show details BEWARD THIS MAN IS A QUACK
Dec 18th, 2010

All he would do was talk about his past life, he used to own a car dealership, then when i sat there not paying attention , he started taling about starting from the ground up saying i think its your adrenial gland, when i just had a full evaluation at cleveland Medical center in Weston Florida that showed my adrenial were perfect. He did not listen to anything, rambled on like a crazy man. than when i said i did not want my adrenial checked for a 2nd time he slammed shut my file and said you need to go somewhere else. Unbelievable, it was like twilight zone

Good show details Good
by Citysearch User on Feb 26th, 2008 on insiderpages.com

Dr. Kelley`s office has a laid back atmosphere, kind staff, and Dr. Kelley himself is great. While they tend to be running a bit behind sch...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com