Dr. Robert Kelley Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Kelley Jr?

Posted on January 31st, 2013

Great personalized attention. Not a cookie cutter practice. I actually saw a dually Board Certified MD who cares about getting sick people well holistically. I ahve referred all my friends and family to Dr. Kelley and his professional staff.

Dr. Kelley is a dually Boad Certified physcian with years of knowledge and experience.

Posted on November 8th, 2012

Dr. Kelley give you personalized attention and professionalism. I never felt like I was a number or being rushed.

Absolutely a wonderful, caring doctor!

Posted on September 20th, 2012

Dr. Kelly took the time to listen to my health concerns and MY ideas of what was going on with MY body. He diagnosed me and is helping me to recover from the neglectfulness of the previous physicians I had seen. Sure wish I could have seen him 10 years ago!!

Posted on September 6th, 2012

Dr Robert Kelley has been my physican for over 25 years and I would highly recommend him because of his compassion and concern for your health.

Posted on May 9th, 2012

Dr. Kelley is awsome! Excellent Physician. I feel like a new person!

Bio-Identical Hormone Specialist

Posted on March 5th, 2012

Bye bye hot Flashes and low libido. I feel like a 20 Year old again. I could kick myself for not going sooner. Dr Kelley also does Alcat Food sensitivity testing that helped me with my GERD and digestive problems. He's an Angel-they don't make Doctors like that anymore. He really listens and is a problem solver.

Posted on October 6th, 2011

Dr. Kelley has been my gyn for 37 years. He has always been very caring,taking the time to talk about all my concerns,following up on problems as needed. He has in the past 2 yrs help control my Fibromyalgia better than any other doctor I have seen since diagnosis nearly 20 yrs ago. I am thankful he has studied Fibromyalgia and its treatment and that he is truly interested in the welfare of his patients. Not only has he been my gyn, he delivered my granddaughter 12 years ago. I have recommended him to many of my friends.

Stopped my hot flashes and increased my libido

Posted on October 6th, 2011

Dr. Kelley is the most sensitive and caring Doc I have ever been too. He listens and has the experience to accurately order appropriate tests for the proper treatment. His care is individualized and he gives personalized attention. He's one of the last Boy Scouts-the greatest generation of Doctors.

Beware

Posted on September 23rd, 2011

Would not discuss test results with patient. Sells "supplements" to elderly patients that have no knowledge what they are taking except that "the Dr said they were good for me".

Posted on April 18th, 2011

My wife is in her 50s and has known many gynecologists. Dr Kelly is her favorite. She says he knows what he is doing and will talk with a patient as long as the patient wants, unlike most doctors. He knows all about traditional medicine, and much about non-traditional things like bio-identical hormones. When she read the above negative review, she was aghast, and said that was not an accurate description of him at all. The waits are a bit long, but she says that;s probably because he doesn't hurry patients out of the office

Posted on April 9th, 2015