Dr. Robert Lee MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

July 2nd, 2012
Up to date on latest procedures
My family doc did an Xray that showed a large aneurysm in my stomach. She sent me to another surgeon in town, who told me I needed to be cut open to have this aneurysm fixed. I decided to get a second opinion, and boy was it worth it. I found that my aneurysm could be fixed with 2 incisions in my groin areas, and that is what Dr. Lee and Dr. Hussain did. It is my understanding they are the only ones in the town doing the new procedure. So if you are told you need to be cut open, my advice is to get a second opinion.

May 22nd, 2012
I had blockage come back in my neck after another surgeon in our town cleaned out my neck artery 5 years ago. I did not want that man to operate me again, so I went to a big medical center an hour away to see if I could get a carotid stent. The stent doctors there told me my picture was too risky to treat with a stent, but they advised me to see Dr. Lee since I wanted to stay near home for my surgery. I am pleased I did. I got better attention at Dr. Lee's office and at Mercy Hospital then I did at the big vascular center. The doctor was very thorough in his explanation about the repeat surgery. He repaired my repeat blockage with a vein from my leg, and I did very well. I liked that he took a picture of the repair job to show me and my family after the surgery.

April 5th, 2012
Good Physician
I came to see the doctor for a minor vein problem. He did a careful exam and found I had a large aneurysm. I needed a major surgery as I was not a candidate for the newer procedures. Dr. Lee was very attentive during my hospital stay, and always found the time to answer my and my wive's questions.

November 6th, 2011
Poor skills
I found him to be arrogant and not very friendly. He is not well thought of by his peers.My treatment was finished by another Dr. that was much more qualified.