A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Lindsay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Lindsay is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Lindsay, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lindsay graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Lindsay has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Regional Medical Center
- St Alphonsus Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert E Lindsay MD is a male Pediatrician, has 35 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Robert E. Lindsay practice?
- Dr. Robert Lindsay has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Lindsay practices Pediatrics near Boise, ID.
See Boise Pediatricians.