A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Lowenstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Lowenstein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Lowenstein graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lowenstein has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Elizabeth Medical Center
- St Lukes Memorial Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert E Lowenstein MD and PHD is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert E. Lowenstein practice?
- Dr. Robert Lowenstein has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Lowenstein practices Family Medicine near Utica, NY.
See Utica Family Physicians.