A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Lowenstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Lowenstein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Lowenstein graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lowenstein has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Elizabeth Medical Center
- St Lukes Memorial Hospital Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lowenstein accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 23 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 14 plans
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Evercare - 5 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert E. Lowenstein practice?
Dr. Robert Lowenstein practices Family Medicine, Addiction Medicine, and Addiction Psychiatry near Clinton, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Utica, NY.
See Clinton Family Physicians, Clinton Psychiatrists, and Clinton Adolescent Specialists.