Robert Lowenstein MD Patient Reviews

• Addiction Medicine Utica, NY

4.8

October 4th, 2014
"Saves lives"
Dr. L is by far the most intelligent, knowledge & well read/studied that I have ever seen in North America. I first met him while I was working in Utica, NY. I referred many of my clients to him, in which they all were pleased. A couple years went by and I found myself in the ER. At that time he was still working at the local hospital and in walked Dr.L. He listened to my health problems and quickly became my Doctor. He takes the time( if anyone has him as a doctor knows) to listen to everything, accurate with Diagnosis, and prescribes the right meds. I think that every doctor can learn from him & should be him.

September 2nd, 2010
Cares about patients, and willing to go out of his way to help a patient in need even if he has never seen the patient before he went out of his way to get me in during an emergency situation, Dr. Lowenstein is an A+ Doctor, but his staff sometimes aren't ready to work with you even if you are doing as the doctor asked. They (staff) are quick to get you off the phone having to do least amount of work possible and always putting you off for a later date.

September 27th, 2009
MY PERSONAL PHYSICIAN
I HAVE BEEN A PATIENT OF DR. LOWENSTIEN, FOR OVER 25 YEARS. HE IS AGENTLEMAN, CLEAN, THUROUGH, ANDINTERESTED IN MY WELL BEING. I CALL HIM " DR. BOB". HE IS VERY INTELLAGENT, BUT, WE DIFFER ON OUR POLITICAL VIEWS. HE FOUND PROBLEMS WITH MY HEALTH THAT NO ONE ELSE DID. I HAVE OSTEOPHEROSIS, I HAVE A HEART MURMER, I HAVE SCOLIOSIS, AND DR . BOB, FOUND ALL. HE IS MY FRIEND, AS WELL AS MY DOCTOR. I HAVE NOTHING NEGATIVE TO SAY ON HIS BEHALF. IN MY OPINION, HE IS EXCELLANT.