Internist

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  all in one  |  show details
by bw on Mar 31st, 2014

just a note to say ive been going to dr bob for prob near 30 yrs and have to say it has been such a pleasure in knowing you have such a great dr you can trust....he has all the latest equip there at office no need to hightail it all over worcester to get diff things done....the only neg is several times my physical was cancelled and the date they gave me ,i was working and then when i couldnt go to that was over a year i could get next appt that happened to me 3 times and not to pleased with that.... and also have to say the staff are all extremely pleasant and helpful just dont keep asking for our weight haha,

|  Disappointed with response from Chadwick  |  show details
by Karen F on Mar 19th, 2013

I had been a patient of Dr. Robert Maloney for 29 years, I retired July 1, 2011 at the age of 55 and moved to Florida. I plan on going back to Mass for part of the year (5 - 6 months) and wanted to go back to Chadwick . They left me a message today (03-19-2013) saying that only new patients will be accepted and I would have to find someone else. I never expected this response, I always had a good relationship with Dr. Maloney, he also took good care of my father for many years. I am so disappointed, other people that I mentioned this to said they have two doctors that work from records when they split their time between two states. I guess that I'll have to find someone else.

|  saw him at chadwick  |  show details
Jun 29th, 2011

I had a voluntary heart scan at chadwick several years ago. Dr. Maloney saw me afterward and spent an hour educating me about the history, mechanism and significance of calcified plaque. I thought I got my money's worth.

|  100% bad news  |  show details
Sep 16th, 2010

My impression of Chadwick Medical is an overall disappointment. I was disappointed in the environment and the mannerism of the office. They violate HIPPA and prescription laws.The environment is stifling. They place the doctors on pedestals when they are solely doing their job. I think the practice needs to review the definition of professionalism.

|  show details
Jan 18th, 2009

Very poor assessment skills, experiments on his patients with medications, unwilling to refer to specialists when his skills are lacking.

|  Best MD in Worcester!  |  show details
Jul 7th, 2008

Dr. Bob is compassionate, but very down to business when it comes to taking care of his patients. He asks lots of questions and listens to all your answers and is always on the cutting edge of medical technology when it comes to treating.