Learn more about Dr. Robert Maurer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Maurer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Maurer
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. Maurer Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Maurer, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Maurer graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Maurer has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Elizabeth Community Hospital
- Shasta Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert E Maurer MD is a male Urologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Robert E. Maurer practice?
- Dr. Robert Maurer has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Maurer practices Urology near Redding, CA.
See Redding Urologists.