Learn more about Dr. Robert Maurer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Maurer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Maurer
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Maurer Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Maurer, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Maurer graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Maurer has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Elizabeth Community Hospital
- Shasta Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert E Maurer MD is a male Urologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Robert E. Maurer practice?
- Dr. Robert Maurer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Maurer practices Urology near Red Bluff, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Redding, CA.
See Red Bluff Urologists.