A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Mayfield:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Mayfield is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Mayfield, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mayfield graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Mayfield has 8 hospital affiliations:
- CJW Medical Center - Chippenham Campus
- Henrico Doctors' Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert E Mayfield MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert E. Mayfield practice?
- Dr. Robert Mayfield has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Mayfield practices Family Medicine near Midlothian, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Richmond, VA.
See Midlothian Primary Care Doctors.