Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Mayle Jr
Dr. Robert Mayle Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Francisco, CA, with another office in San Rafael, CA. He has 12 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Mayle is affiliated with California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus, California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus and Novato Community Hospital. Dr. Mayle has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Mayle Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Robert Mayle Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Francisco, CA.
Dr. Frank Valone III
Internal Medicine, Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine, Medical Oncology, Orthopedic Surgery
San Francisco, CA 0 mi3
Dr. Frederic Bost II
San Francisco, CA 0 mi48
Dr. William Green
Orthopedic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand
San Francisco, CA 0 mi11