A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert McCoy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert McCoy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert McCoy, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. McCoy graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 5 awards.
Dr. McCoy has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- St. Jude Medical Center
- Ahmc Anaheim Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Emmett McCoy MD is a male Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert E. McCoy practice?
- Dr. Robert McCoy has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert McCoy practices Surgery near Fullerton, CA.
See Fullerton Surgeons.