Learn more about Dr. Robert Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Miller is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Miller, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Anatomic and Clinical Pathology
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from University Of Alberta Faculty Of Medicine And Dentistry, Edmonton.
Dr. Miller has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Geriatrics Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Edward Miller MD is a male Pathologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Robert E. Miller practice?
- Dr. Robert Miller has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Miller practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Anatomic Pathology near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Pathologists.