Dr. Robert Miller Is this you?

1.7

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Robert Miller?

Posted on January 29th, 2009

Great place to bring your child if you like a Dr who pretends to care while your in the room then when you leave Dr and wife talk bad about you and your family or tell the staff all your private business.Dr Miller also hates when a patients parent wants a private phone call to speak with him he always throws a fit and says what do they want from me.Then the nurses have to do his job.He and his wife treat their staff like slaves long hours and cheap pay.All they do is for themselves.Miller always request follow up visits just to get an extra co pay.You have to beg for a referral because he is so money hungry and thinks he is superior to other doctors.Besides that the care is wonderful.....You be the judge even though you were warned

Was threatened by his staff

Posted on October 6th, 2008

My one child has been a patient of Dr. Millers office for the last 5 years and most recent our youngest. Our current insurance company made a mistake when it came to my youngest child and because of that mistake refused payment to the doctor. Little did we know that the office was not receiving payments since last year. We only found out when we received a bill a year later stating we owed them a huge amount. I have been in the process of getting it resolved and while I was waiting to hear from my insurance company (with in the week) we received a call from Mrs. Miller (Dr. Millers wife). She left a message on my phone stating "I was to call her back immediately and that it was of the utmost urgency to do so." Well my son had just had an appointment, so thinking it was about that I called. At the same time she had contacted my husband and began to yell at him over the phone and threaten him. She told him "that if this bill was not payed, our children would not receive any medical services from their office nor would they give any medical advise". After getting confirmation from my insurance company that it was their mistake and that they would pay the bill, I called Mrs. Miller. After being on hold for 3 minutes I was told that she did not want to speak to me and that anything I had to say could be said to the woman I was currently talking to on the phone. Needless to say I find it very irresponsible of the staff to never notify me that my insurance was not paying them until a year later, and to have the staff treat me and my family as rudely as they have is inexcusable. I am also writing letters to various resources and talking to clients of Dr. Millers that I know and letting them know about this experience.

Type 2 Diabetes