Dr. Robert Mobley MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

February 23rd, 2015
Wasn't worth the wait
I chose Dr. Mobley because of the good reviews, and it's great to know that he spends quality time with his patients, but if he's going to keep a waiting room full of patients with no tv, no music, and no magazines he should instruct his staff to pop out occasionally to let them know they haven't been forgotten or skipped over. He should also instruct his nurse that it is unconscionable for her to take a health history with her back to the patient firing questions over her shoulder. Although the young lady had a pleasant enough expression on her face the whole time I was in her company, she was actually one of the coldest and rudest health care staff I have ever encountered. I never saw Dr. Mobley, and after my encounter with his nurse, I suppose I never will.

March 22nd, 2011
Worth the wait!
Dr. Mobley has been my primary care physician for over 10 years, and while the wait to see him is always long, this is because he takes time with each of his patients. He is caring and compassionate, and actually gets to know you as a person. In an HMO, this is extremely rare, and I really appreciate it. I would have left this HMO years ago, if not for Dr. Mobley.

September 27th, 2009
O.Williams
I have been a longtime Kaiser Permanente patient and have been with Dr. Mobley the whole time. I have had a great experience with this doctor, and although i often have to wait a little long if i have a late afternoon appointment, it's probably because he is so much in demand. A LOT of people go to see him. I don't know why the bad review, but the people at Kaiser's switchboard have NOTHING to do w/ his care.All in all, it has been a great run with Kaiser and i am upset that i have to switch for United Health care, thanks to the cheap, broke state i live in. United has some BIG shoes to fill!!!

February 5th, 2009
Rude and unknowledgable office staff
I work at a specialist office in the area and called Dr. Mobley's office regarding a mutual patient, and was transferred to SEVEN different people, was told to "hang on" only to be sent to voice mail, and hung up on once, and ended up having to leave a message to obtain the information I needed. I would NEVER schedule an appt to see this physician just so that I would not have to deal with the staff!