A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Morris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Morris, Vitreoretinal Surgeon, Research Physician, Author and Innovator is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Morris
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Morris Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Morris, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 21 areas:
- Acute Retinal Necrosis Syndrome
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Eye Injuries
- Inherited Retinal Degeneration
- Macular Degeneration
- Macular Edema
- Ocular Hypertension
- Ocular Hypotension
- Ocular Toxoplasmosis
- Penetrating Eye Injuries
- Proliferative Vitreoretinopathy
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Artery Occlusion
- Retinal Detachment
- Retinal Detachment surgery (Scleral Buckling)
- Retinal Disorders
- Scleral Diseases
- Vitreous Detachment (Retina Detachment)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Morris graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Morris has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Huntsville Hospital
- Brookwood Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Edward Morris MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Robert E. Morris practice?
- Dr. Robert Morris has 6 office locations.
Dr. Robert Morris practices Ophthalmology near Oxford, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Birmingham, AL and Jasper, AL.
See Oxford Ophthalmologists.