A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Morris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Morris, Vitreoretinal Surgeon, Research Physician, Author and Innovator is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Morris
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Morris Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Morris, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 21 areas:
- Acute Retinal Necrosis Syndrome
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Eye Injuries
- Inherited Retinal Degeneration
- Macular Degeneration
- Macular Edema
- Ocular Hypertension
- Ocular Hypotension
- Ocular Toxoplasmosis
- Penetrating Eye Injuries
- Proliferative Vitreoretinopathy
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Artery Occlusion
- Retinal Detachment
- Retinal Detachment surgery (Scleral Buckling)
- Retinal Disorders
- Scleral Diseases
- Vitreous Detachment (Retina Detachment)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Morris graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Morris has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Huntsville Hospital
- Brookwood Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Edward Morris MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Robert E. Morris practice?
- Dr. Robert Morris has 6 office locations.
Dr. Robert Morris practices Ophthalmology near Oxford, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Birmingham, AL and Jasper, AL.
See Oxford Ophthalmologists.