A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Morrison, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Morrison graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.More Education & Awards
Dr. Morrison has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley HospitalMuhlenberg
- St Lukes Hospital, Bethlehem, Pa
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Morrison accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 4 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 6 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Robert Morrison:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert E. Morrison practice?
Dr. Robert Morrison practices Ophthalmology and Surgery near Bethlehem, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Wilkes Barre, PA.
See Bethlehem Ophthalmologists and Bethlehem Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Bob Morrison, Dr. Bobby Morrison, Dr. Rob Morrison, Dr. Robbie Morrison