A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Morrison:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Morrison, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Morrison graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Morrison has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital/Allentown
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Morrison accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 4 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 6 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans