A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Morrow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Morrow is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Morrow
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Morrow Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Morrow, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Morrow graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Morrow has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Pocono Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Edward Morrow MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Robert E. Morrow practice?
- Dr. Robert Morrow has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Morrow practices Psychiatry near East Stroudsburg, PA.
See East Stroudsburg Psychiatrists.