Dr. Robert Morrow MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

December 5th, 2015
Saved my life
I was treated 11 years ago for postpartum depression. I was a mess and my world changed when Dr. Morrow treated me at the hospital. Dr. Morrow helped me even after my hospitalization to find the right combination of meds. He also made me realize the stressors in my life worsened my depression. His fast thinking and knowledge saved my life. Even though he did not treat me outside of the hospital his caring and his great strength of knowledge of mental illness have always engraved a part of me in my heart and brain. My life has changed in the positive by starting with Dr. Morrow and wanted him to know I will always be grateful for his effort he put into making a difference in my life.

January 4th, 2015
Greatful
I was a patient of Dr. Morrow in the 80's and 90's. This man saved my life. I believe he is a shining star in the mental health system. I have met many therapists in my life but no one could ever come close to the caring and remarkable person that I knew so long ago. I want him to know that I appreciated his care and that I made it. I left PA very long ago on a whim. I never went back and went on to make a life for myself and got married to a wonderful man. Who would have thought that would ever be possible. I was constantly knocking at deaths door. Dr. Morrow saved me. Thanks.

July 10th, 2011
Bipolar / OCD / ADHD
Fifteen+ years ago when I first saw Dr. Morrow, I was a mess. Some years before that, I'd been over-medicated by other psychiatrists and was hesitant about the whole profession, but I'm bipolar with comorbid obsessive-compulsive disorder, so I still needed help. Dr. Morrow got me to understand how important it was to acknowledge a problem was interfering with my quality of life and that treatment could control it. There is no cure for what I have, and Dr. Morrow helped me understand that controlling my illness so that I had a better quality of life is the ultimate goal, not drugging myself into remission. I have a great wife, family, job, and life all around, and I owe a big part of that to Dr. Morrow's understanding of illness and his working with me.

August 5th, 2008
Good psychiatrist
Dr. Morrow was not gung-ho to prescribe medications like all the other psychiatrists I've visited. I consider him an excellent psychiatrist who is up on the literature and knows an immense amount about the profession. However, he tends not to fill the patient in on his decisions for medication, and, on his diagnosis. He also gets too extreme too quickly... he tends to prescribe procedures/medications that need not be prescribed until other medications/procedures are exhausted. Nevertheless, he is a good doctor.

November 16th, 2016