A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Morton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Morton is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Morton, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- Digestive System Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
Education & Awards
Dr. Morton graduated from Duke University , Durham. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Morton has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
- Inova Fair Oaks Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Edmund Morton MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Robert E. Morton practice?
- Dr. Robert Morton has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Morton practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Fairfax, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Arlington, VA and Annandale, VA.
See Fairfax Internists and Fairfax Gastroenterologists.