Learn more about Dr. Robert Morton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Morton is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Morton
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Morton Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Morton, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- Digestive System Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Morton graduated from Duke University , Durham. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Morton has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
- Inova Fair Oaks Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Edmund Morton MD is a male Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Robert E. Morton practice?
- Dr. Robert Morton has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Morton practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Annandale, VA.
See Annandale Internists and Annandale Gastroenterologists.