A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Morton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Morton is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Morton
Hep C Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about Hep C and symptoms of this viral infection that affects the liver.Before Visiting Dr. Morton Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Morton, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- Digestive System Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Morton graduated from Duke University , Durham. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Morton has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
- Inova Fair Oaks Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Edmund Morton MD is a male Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Robert E. Morton practice?
- Dr. Robert Morton has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Morton practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Annandale, VA.
See Annandale Internists and Annandale Gastroenterologists.