A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Munoz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Munoz is Poor.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Munoz, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Munoz graduated from New York University.
Dr. Munoz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- Manhattan Eye Ear Throat Hospital
- Richmond University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Edward Munoz MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert E. Munoz practice?
- Dr. Robert Munoz has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Munoz practices Anesthesiology near New York, NY.
See New York Anesthesiologists.