A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Phillips:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Phillips is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Phillips, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Phillips graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Phillips has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph's Hospital-Marshfield
- Victory Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert E Phillips MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert E. Phillips practice?
- Dr. Robert Phillips has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Phillips practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Marshfield, WI.
See Marshfield Internists and Marshfield Geriatric Doctors.