A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Pollard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Pollard is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Pollard, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Pollard graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Pollard has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Memorial Hospital
- St Francis Hospital - Charleston
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Emmet Pollard MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Robert E. Pollard practice?
- Dr. Robert Pollard has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Pollard practices Otolaryngology near Charleston, WV.
See Charleston Otolaryngologists.