Learn more about Dr. Robert Pollard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Pollard is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pollard
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pollard Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Pollard, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Pollard graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Pollard has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital - Charleston
- Charleston Area Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert E Pollard MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Robert E. Pollard practice?
- Dr. Robert Pollard has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Pollard practices Otolaryngology near Charleston, WV.
Additional practice locations include: Beckley, WV.
See Charleston Otolaryngologists.