A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Reeve:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Reeve, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Reeve graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Reeve has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Johns Community Hospital
- Kings Daughters Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Edward Reeve MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert E. Reeve practice?
- Dr. Robert Reeve has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Reeve practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Temple, TX.
Additional practice locations include: College Station, TX.
See Temple Surgeons and Temple Orthopedic Surgeons.