A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Reeve:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reeve
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Reeve Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Reeve, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Reeve graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Reeve has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Scott and White Memorial Hospital
- Johns Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert E Reeve MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert E. Reeve practice?
- Dr. Robert Reeve has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Reeve practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Temple, TX.
See Temple Surgeons.