A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Richter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Richter is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Richter
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Richter Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Richter, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Richter graduated from Semmelweis University, Budapest.
Dr. Richter has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Olympia Medical Center
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Earl Richter MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert E. Richter practice?
- Dr. Robert Richter has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Richter practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Orthopedic Surgeons.