A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Richter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Richter is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Richter
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Richter Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Richter, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Richter graduated from Semmelweis University, Budapest.
Dr. Richter has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Olympia Medical Center
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Earl Richter MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert E. Richter practice?
- Dr. Robert Richter has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Richter practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Orthopedic Surgeons.