Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Richter
Dr. Robert Richter, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Beverly Hills, CA, with another office in Los Angeles, CA. He has 57 years of experience. His specialties include Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine and Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Richter is affiliated with Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus and Olympia Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Richter has the following 3 specialties
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Robert Richter is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Beverly Hills, CA.
Dr. Sherwin Hariri
Internal Medicine, Allergy
Beverly Hills, CA 0.01 mi11
Dr. Shahab Mehdizadeh
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Beverly Hills, CA 0.01 mi13
Dr. Frank Kwong
Pediatrics, Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine
Beverly Hills, CA 0.01 mi38