A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Rose:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rose graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Rose has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Iowa Methodist Medical Center
- Broadlawns Medical Center
- Greater Community Hospital
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Edward Rose MD is a male General Practitioner, has 3 years of experience and practices in General Practice and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert E. Rose practice?
- Dr. Robert Rose has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Rose practices General Practice and Internal Medicine near Creston, IA.
Additional practice locations include: Shenandoah, IA and Des Moines, IA.
See Creston General Practitioners and Creston Internists.