A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Rose:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rose
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rose Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rose graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Rose has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Iowa Methodist Medical Center
- Broadlawns Medical Center
- Greater Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Edward Rose MD is a male General Practitioner, has 5 years of experience and practices in General Practice and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert E. Rose practice?
- Dr. Robert Rose has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Rose practices General Practice and Internal Medicine near Des Moines, IA.
See Des Moines Primary Care Doctors and Des Moines Internists.