A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Rosenthal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Rosenthal is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Rosenthal, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Carbon Monoxide Poisoning
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenthal graduated from New York University.
Dr. Rosenthal has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Maryland Medical Center
- James Lawrence Kernan Hospital Inc
- Kernan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Edward Rosenthal MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert E. Rosenthal practice?
- Dr. Robert Rosenthal has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Rosenthal practices Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Emergency Physicians and Baltimore Internists.