A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Robert Rush:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Female Lower Genital Tract Diseases
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Rush graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Rush has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Bannock Reg Med Ctr, Pocatello, Id
- Bannock Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Edward Rush DO is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Robert E. Rush practice?
- Dr. Robert Rush has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Rush practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Fullerton, CA.
See Fullerton Obstetricians & Gynecologists.