A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Schmidt is Good. Dr. Schmidt has been reviewed by 9 patients who have provided 5 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Schmidt, MD is board certified in Urology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including General Urology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Schmidt graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Schmidt has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Legacy Emanuel Hospital & Health Center
- Providence St Vincent Med Ctr, Portland, Or
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Schmidt accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 23 plans
- United Healthcare - 13 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Robert Schmidt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert E. Schmidt practice?
Dr. Robert Schmidt practices Urology near Hillsboro, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Portland, OR.
See Hillsboro Urologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Roberto Schmidt, Dr. Bobby Schmidt, Dr. Robbie Schmidt, Dr. Rupert Schmidt