A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Schmidt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Schmidt is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Schmidt, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Schmidt graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Schmidt has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Legacy Emanuel Hospital & Health Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert E Schmidt MD is a male Urologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Robert E. Schmidt practice?
- Dr. Robert Schmidt has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Schmidt practices Urology near Hillsboro, OR.
See Hillsboro Urologists.