A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Smith, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Smith has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Tulane University Hospital & Clinic
- North Oaks Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Edmond Smith MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert E. Smith practice?
- Dr. Robert Smith has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Smith practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Mandeville, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Amite, LA.
See Mandeville Radiologists.