A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Smith is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Smith, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Liver Transplantation
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Smith has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Shamokin Area Community Hospital
- Geisinger Medical Center/Danville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert E Smith MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology.
- Where does Dr. Robert E. Smith practice?
- Dr. Robert Smith has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Smith practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology near Danville, PA.
See Danville Internists, Danville Gastroenterologists, and Danville Hepatologists.