A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Smith is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Smith
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Smith Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Smith, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Liver Transplantation
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Smith has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Shamokin Area Community Hospital
- Geisinger Medical Center/Danville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert E Smith MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology.
- Where does Dr. Robert E. Smith practice?
- Dr. Robert Smith has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Smith practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology near Danville, PA.
See Danville Internists, Danville Gastroenterologists, and Danville Hepatologists.